Tomato, Cucumber & Dill Salad
This tomato, cucumber & dill salad is the perfect light side dish to serve at your next BBQ. Make it ahead and spend more time with your friends and family.
Servings: 4 Servings
- 1 Cup Tomato (any tomato cut into bite size pieces)
- 1 Cup Cucumber (cut into bite size pieces)
- 1/2 Cup Red Onion (sliced)
- 1 Tablespoon Fresh Dill (or 1 1/2 teaspoons dried dill)
- 1/4 Cup Olive Oil (or canola)
- 1/4 Cup Apple Cider Vinegar (or red wine vinegar)
- Salt and Pepper to Taste
Chop vegetables, add equal parts of olive oil and apple cider vinegar to coat. Season with salt and pepper and stir.
Eat now or cover and refrigerate for at least one hour, or for even more flavor overnight. If storing over night, stir a few times just to get it evenly coated with marinade.
Serve at your next outdoor grilling party for a lighter side dish option.
Calories: 141kcal | Carbohydrates: 4g | Protein: 1g | Fat: 14g | Saturated Fat: 2g | Sodium: 4mg | Potassium: 174mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 2g | Vitamin A: 334IU | Vitamin C: 8mg | Calcium: 13mg | Iron: 1mg