Jicama Mango Slaw
This light and healthy jicama mango slaw is super simple, colorful, sweet and spicy and will be a hit at your next BBQ.
It’s great as a side dish or as a topping for our smoked pulled pork street tacos.
Servings: 3 Cups
- 1 Cups Jicama peeled and chopped
- 1 1/3 Cup Red Cabbage chopped
- 1/2 Cup Mango chopped
- 4 Tablespoons Jalapeño about 1 jalapeño seeded finely chopped
- 3 Tablespoons Lime Juice about 1 lime
- Zest from 1 lime
- 2 Tablespoons Orange Muscat Champagne Vinegar (apple cider vinegar will work too)
- Salt and Pepper to taste
Peel Jicama like you would a potato (or with a sharp knife) and chop it up along with the cabbage, mango and jalepeño.
Add all other ingredients and serve as a side dish beside fish or BBQ or a topping for our smoked pulled pork street tacos.